Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Sales Associate are responsible for providing outstanding customer service, keeping the storefront organized, and completing customer transactions. We seek passionate, self-motivated individuals that can accomplish tasks most effectively and efficiently. Prospective sales associates must possess strong communication skills and ability to multi-task. The ability to follow directions and make sound decisions also represent major requirements for employment consideration.
Those who qualify are:
- Sharp, perceptive individuals who have had previous experience with a POS system, have worked with registers, and have exceptional communication skills.
- Those who are able to work with a effectively and efficiently with other people on a team to achieve the same goals
- Able to learn how to do tasks quickly and adapt to any situation they are given
- Individuals who are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic people who look forward to working with us to improve the company as a whole and seek to serve its customers the best that they can.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be permanent resident of the United States
Tasks will include the following:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Completing customer transactions
- Answering phones calls and customer emails
- Handling store tender and accounting
- Taking responsibility for individual projects
- General maintenance and organization of the store
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives
Opportunity: If a sales associate excels in their performance of their duties, Cumberland Bookstore will highly consider them for a position in Management as Textbook Brokers continues to expand its presence across the country.
Hours: 5-30+ hours/week (Flexibility to work a few games at night and a few weekends throughout the year)
Please submit your resume and school schedule (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Due to the high volume of applications, please send all questions regarding the positions via email.